General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. windows compliant

Just wondering when pafers app would be available for Windows devices. Looking at buying lifespan treadmill that has pafers app but doesn't appear to be windows compatible.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Speed multiplier

Can you add a speed multiplier. My crosstrainer gives less avg speed than my previous one and even when I drop dead on it, I only go walking speed... takes hours do to some distance ;).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support for Windows 10 tablets

Support for Windows 10 tablets and convertibles

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Apple health integration needed!

Good app but needs some improvements.
    Your app desperately needs Apple Health integration. so that data from your running session can be automatically synchronised to Health app on iPhone!

Kind regards,
    Customer feedback.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Fix the app

Have it work between a Samsung s6 Active and a Bladez ST7IB

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. To add automatic adjust intensity to Run On Earth 2.

In app Run On Earth this features works very well, but in Run On Earth 2 it's not an option. Too bad!

Maybe even the choice to adjust it automatically (hill / incline) or manually (up/down buttons)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a running route in "run to earth"

Suggestions:

-It should be much easier to add a specific route
    -Possible to share routes to other runners that using the app
    -Add known tracks/competions

BR
    Fredrik

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the option to turn off automatic incline

It would sometimes be useful to turn off the automatic incline adjustment, e.g., when you want to run a certain benchmark but at the same time enjoy RoE with some new views.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Continue on Incomplete previous Routes

It would be great if you could continue on previous incomplete routes that you´ve saved. In that way you could have a long term project to work on for motivation, i.e. "walk across the contnent", "walk from Stockholm to Oslo" ond so on. Now when you pick up an unfinished route it will start all over again from the beginning...

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adding/editing intervals

It'd be really useful to be able to add/edit intervals in Tread Monitor/FitConsole. Quite often runners use a training plan with all sort of intervals.

With watches like Garmin it's possible to create/edit intervals by providing time, distance, pace, rounds etc. This would be absolutely fantastic to do the same for a treadmill.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. track-planning and saving

Hi there,

it would be great if we could plan and save tracks without actually running them. So we would map a track when we have time to do so, save it, and then just quickly open it and run it at some point in the future.

It would also be great if we could plan routes on Mac/PC google maps, save them, and import them via email or your servers.

You could even establish a forum for users to share their favourite tracks! :D

Thanks!

89 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Provide more help information on TreadMonitor

There is no information or help in the KnowledgeBase on TreadMonitor. Is this delibrate? It would be helpful to find out what experience other users are having with it particularly when using iConcept treadmills with Bluetooth smart heart monitors.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I do not get it

try to send you this email and he does not work. Seems your products are not working well.

"I bought HR Kit plus and would like to use with my i-phone outdoor to measure my heart beat. Do you have an app on this ?
    My other question. I have a BH Dual bike (indoor), I am using cycle on pedal monitor. Pedal monitor recognize the BH dual bike by bluetooth but when I try to connect with HR-KIT plus Bluetooth smarth, I get the screen "select a sensor" but none is shown which means that I can work out…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I do not get it

try to send you this email and he does not work. Seems your products are not working well.

"I bought HR Kit plus and would like to use with my i-phone outdoor to measure my heart beat. Do you have an app on this ?
    My other question. I have a BH Dual bike (indoor), I am using cycle on pedal monitor. Pedal monitor recognize the BH dual bike by bluetooth but when I try to connect with HR-KIT plus Bluetooth smarth, I get the screen "select a sensor" but none is shown which means that I can work out…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I do not get it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I do not get it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I do not get it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I do not get it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I do not get it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I do not get it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base