General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Continue on Incomplete previous Routes

It would be great if you could continue on previous incomplete routes that you´ve saved. In that way you could have a long term project to work on for motivation, i.e. "walk across the contnent", "walk from Stockholm to Oslo" ond so on. Now when you pick up an unfinished route it will start all over again from the beginning...

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding/editing intervals

It'd be really useful to be able to add/edit intervals in Tread Monitor/FitConsole. Quite often runners use a training plan with all sort of intervals.

With watches like Garmin it's possible to create/edit intervals by providing time, distance, pace, rounds etc. This would be absolutely fantastic to do the same for a treadmill.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Provide more help information on TreadMonitor

There is no information or help in the KnowledgeBase on TreadMonitor. Is this delibrate? It would be helpful to find out what experience other users are having with it particularly when using iConcept treadmills with Bluetooth smart heart monitors.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I do not get it

try to send you this email and he does not work. Seems your products are not working well.

"I bought HR Kit plus and would like to use with my i-phone outdoor to measure my heart beat. Do you have an app on this ?
    My other question. I have a BH Dual bike (indoor), I am using cycle on pedal monitor. Pedal monitor recognize the BH dual bike by bluetooth but when I try to connect with HR-KIT plus Bluetooth smarth, I get the screen "select a sensor" but none is shown which means that I can work out…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I do not get it

try to send you this email and he does not work. Seems your products are not working well.

"I bought HR Kit plus and would like to use with my i-phone outdoor to measure my heart beat. Do you have an app on this ?
    My other question. I have a BH Dual bike (indoor), I am using cycle on pedal monitor. Pedal monitor recognize the BH dual bike by bluetooth but when I try to connect with HR-KIT plus Bluetooth smarth, I get the screen "select a sensor" but none is shown which means that I can work out…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I do not get it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I do not get it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I do not get it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I do not get it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I do not get it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I do not get it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I do not get it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Few updates to future versions

Fit Console:
    -add pace
    -add HR graph
    -enable ANT+ HR monitors such as garmin to work with the app
    -option for automatic Bluetooth disconnect when closing the app
    -HR based training program

Run on earth
    -add pace or at least option to choose between speed and pace on display
    --enable ANT+ HR monitors such as garmin to work with the app
    -option for automatic Bluetooth disconnect when closing the app, at the moment there is even manual disconnect missing

I believe there is lot of space to get really amazing user experience using i.concept machines and computing power of modern…

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Runkeeper Export

Would be nice to export all the data (speed, distance, heart rate, incline) to Runkeeper after excercise.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Data export

Would be nice to export all the data (speed, distance, heart rate, incline) to garmin connect after excercise.

77 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Increase the refresh rate of Street View; Allow landscape view on iPhone

The Street View refreshes once every 7-10 seconds when I use Cycle on Earth on my iPhone 5s. It would be a much better "virtual tour" experience if it refreshes at least once every second.

Also, the Cycle on Earth on iPhone only has portrait view. This becomes a problem when I try to airplay it to AppleTV.

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Could link account to Withings to get weight automatically and integrated.

I want to have graphs over time comparing data from WiThings with data from excercise.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. export graphs

i cannot believe that the cycle rush app does not export the heart rate, cadence and speed graphs to runkeeper.
    this is the least needed for a fitness app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. add a Return Trip option

Buttons or a checkbox will select / deselect an optional Start - End - Start mode or pattern of workout route (which, of course, will double the distance and calculated time for the workout).

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base