1. Click on the top-right corner search button.
2. Enter any destination key word in the search text box. Such as "New York" or "University".
3. Usually you may want the "Global" search results instead of "Local" ones. Click on the "Global" tab button. Then click on anyone destination of the search result list.
4. Run on Earth will lead you to the destination as a new starting point of your workout route.
5. If you search for a city name, it usually comes out with no search result in "Local" tab. You can click "Global" tab button to see the global search result. :-)